Your customers favorite boots can be pretty pricey, they expect a lot from them, but even the best boots get beaten up eventually. Usually the toe is the first thing to go, even when the rest of the boot has life in it. Don’t let your customers throw away an otherwise good pair of boots, just because the toe is blown out. Help your customers protect their investment and triple the life of their boots with Tuff Toe, a specially formulated adhesive that helps ratchet up the toughness of your new boots or lets you repair the ones you already have.
- Non-marking. Great for warehouse workers
- Professional-grade materials. Tough-but-flexible adhesive material triples the life of your boots in minutes.
- 2-part Industrial Grade Adhesive. Developed by former NASA Engineers Industrial grade polyurethane epoxy cures on boot for durable, long-lasting finish.
- Repair and Fortify Your Customers Boots. Increase sales and save your customers money while making loyal customers by repairing already-beaten leather, composite, or steel toed boots or make your out-of-the-box boots last longer.
- Step Tougher. Protect boots from wood, metal, concrete, chemicals, stains, or anything else that beats up your boots.
- A Tool for All Trades. Great for roofers, welders, plumbers, electricians, concrete finishers, flooring installers, and other skilled tradespeople.
- Protect Boots and More. Usable on most smooth leather and rubber surfaces, from boots to saddles and tools.
- Tested & Certified Rugged. Tuff Toe Boot products have passed NFPA and ASTM testing for Heat, Abrasion, Water, and Chemical Resistance.
- 100% Made in USA.